Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The hardest part begins.

I was able to find the actress I wanted and started filming the other day. The location I chose is hard to reach, so I had to make sure I was using my time wisely by filming exactly what I wanted. I've realized it is quite hard to communicate exactly what you want the actress to do, so perfect shots were a bit difficult, however, I like a challenge, so it is also fun. The trouble was getting the actress to act in a blind manner, even though she is not actually blind. There also needs to be a feeling of being lost and tired. I believe she did well though, and I am getting places.

Editing will also be very challenging since I need to focus on touch and sound, which the audience should pick up right away. I've always had a bit of a problem with keeping tightening up my shots, but hopefully I can fix that here. I have a lot of footage to work with, but I will probably try to film again later this week to get any shots I missed. I am missing the second part of the scene and a few shots from the first. Time to get working.

No comments:

Post a Comment