Tuesday, April 5, 2016

DONE FILMING!!!

So over the weekend I finally finished filming. This was a huge accomplishment because we basically had to start from scratch with the process. This time I tried getting her to close her eyes so the blind acting could be more realistic. I also put in less clips of her walking to make it less obvious she wasn't blind. The conditions were a bit gloomy which is good because that's what I needed. After filming in the forest we went back to her house to film the last portion of the opening in which she is in her room. This part was much easier. To get around the room I made her utilize a technique I saw in the film The Way He Looks where the blind boy knew his way around the house through touch. He would touch the walls to navigate around the house since he knew it so well. I made my actress do so to find her way out of the room. I really hope everything comes together now, because I know editing will be quite tedious. Time to wrap this project up!

No comments:

Post a Comment